Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ok, I know, so I suck as a blogger...

NEW RECIPES! Yay! So, I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in ages. Just after I started this blog finals up at college started and suddenly I had no free time on my hands...and then after finals some real life drama made an appearance and this is the first chance I've had to start blogging again! SO. This next recipe is one that my grandmother and I made together! Its delicious!

Tuna Patties

Ingredients:
One can of tuna fish
Oats
Two eggs
Mrs. Dash, salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open and drain the tuna fish; flake tuna fish from can into a small bowl. Add around four large tablespoons of oats into the tuna fish along with the two eggs. Mix together and let sit for about ten minutes. Add in your spices and mix together. Meanwhile, cover the bottom of a frying pan with olive oil; make sure to coat the whole surface. Heat the oil on high and then turn it down to about medium heat (or a 6) once the oil is hot. Shape tuna fish into small patties and fry to a golden color on both sides. Eat with a side of rice or fresh vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment